Well, after spending most of the night awake, pondering on a topic to write about for a whole year (yes, I really did spend half the night thinking about this!) I have decided that the topic I am going to write about for a whole year is
I have chosen this theme for several reasons
1. I find the whole topic of motivation fascinating. My job means I teach motivational techniques to help my clients think about change and it never ceases to amaze me how powerful these motivational tools can be or how much can be achieved when the motivation is there
2. Despite the above, I sometimes find it very hard to motivate myself. This blog is an example of where I have flagged and lost some of my drive to write. The 365 project inspired me to try and stick at something for a whole year so, what better topic to write about than motivation? I’m hoping it will inspire me to keep up with my blog!
3. I am trying very hard to become fitter and healthier this year. I am hoping a daily reminder to stay motivated will encourage me to keep at it!
4. I can incorporate sketches and photos if I am inspired, something I really want to do more of this year as part of my resolution to start being more creative again
5. I can get away with writing a post saying very little if I can’t be arsed and say I just didn’t have the motivation that day! The perfect get out!!
If you are intrigued by what I might write about over the coming months, well so am I!
I have no idea where this will take me but I hope it will be a bit of a voyage of discovery for me and possibly for my readers!!